Thursday, June 11, 2009

What do I title this?

I've resisted this whole blog thing for years, but my husband is making me. No, not really, but he's strongly encouraging this new venture.

I don't know what to write. Ever felt that way?

I have a lot swimming in my head right now. I can't sleep. It's 1:15 am. The kids are asleep. I should be too.

I can't sleep when my mind is racing.

Thoughts of the last hour and a half:
  • when to adopt again and from where
  • the desire to get pregnant again and how that all fits in
  • the need for a house with a fenced yard and more bedrooms than our little ranch if we have more kids
  • the things we need to do to our current house before we move
  • the desire to exercise and lose weight but the seeming lack of time to do this
  • how much time I waste every day
  • the desire to journal more (hoping to practice some of these things here in this blog)

So here's hoping and praying I can keep up this new habit. I'm excited to write again. I pray it's worth reading.

I'm always telling Aidan to ask "help please" when he wants help instead of demanding it. God, help please!! I need your wisdom and peace!

1 comment:

  1. Melissa,
    I like your blog and have enjoyed reading what you've already shared here. :)
    Tisha
    (AWAA)

    ReplyDelete