I don't know what to write. Ever felt that way?
I have a lot swimming in my head right now. I can't sleep. It's 1:15 am. The kids are asleep. I should be too.
I can't sleep when my mind is racing.
Thoughts of the last hour and a half:
- when to adopt again and from where
- the desire to get pregnant again and how that all fits in
- the need for a house with a fenced yard and more bedrooms than our little ranch if we have more kids
- the things we need to do to our current house before we move
- the desire to exercise and lose weight but the seeming lack of time to do this
- how much time I waste every day
- the desire to journal more (hoping to practice some of these things here in this blog)
So here's hoping and praying I can keep up this new habit. I'm excited to write again. I pray it's worth reading.
I'm always telling Aidan to ask "help please" when he wants help instead of demanding it. God, help please!! I need your wisdom and peace!