Tuesday, February 15, 2011

sickness

Aidan, Iona, and I have been swapping sicknesses since Christmas break. It's all, thankfully, been respiratory, but it still stinks. We've had to skip activities, homeschool co-ops, and lots of church as we take turns getting better. Both kids are mostly better now, and my cold is getting worse. The weather is supposed to perk up this week, so I hope we can get outside for some Vitamin D. For the last couple of big snowstorms, the kids were too sick to play out in the snow. Boo.

School has been rough going with all the sickness around. We've been able to basically keep up, but we've definitely had some lighter workload days. I'm just glad we can keep moving forward even when sick. A few of our subjects are due to finish within the month, so pushing those back a week or two is not a big deal.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick. Yuck! I'm so ready for Spring! Congrats on your grant money. What a blessing!!! We got your letter...Blessings, Danielle

    ReplyDelete