Monday, March 1, 2010

How He Loves

I have been running a bit lately, getting ready for this 1/2 marathon. I love to listen to worship music when I run--don't care so much about the tempo, but I just want some lyrics to think on as I pound the pavement.

Today I've been pondering some things with God and wrestling with Him over some idols, and this song came to mind. I LOVE running to David Crowder. LOVE LOVE LOVE his lyrics. Funny, I saw him live in Seattle and didn't think much of him at the time, but he's really grown on me. Some of his lyrics are really deep!




Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's been way too long since i've dropped by. You just came to mind and I wanted to say hello.

    1/2 marathon, eh!? Good for you!

    If only there was a way for me to get fit through osmosis ;-)

    ReplyDelete